For the past decade, the MWASA has been the main Muslim organisation providing cross-cultural training about Islam and Muslims to the South Australian public.
We provide talks to schools, universities, and various community and government organisations across SA. We also participate in community programs and respond to information requests from the public. Our staff and volunteers go out to present talks and participate in community events every week.
The aim is to strengthen the relationship and mutual understanding between Muslims and the general community. This effort has become more important with the rise in tensions and misunderstandings about Islam.
We need your support so that we can continue to provide and improve this service. These are some of our expenses:
- Reimbursements to trainers and volunteers
- Purchase of resource materials, such as posters, brochures and books
- Rental and set up of training venues and stalls at community events
- Transport, refreshments, stationery and printing
In this blessed month of Ramadan, please help us by making a donation or giving us a portion of your zakat (fisabilillah category).
You can make payment in the following ways;
- Pay at the office (Muslim Women’s Association of SA. Inc. Level 4, 182 Victoria Square)
- Online transfer. The details are as follow:
- Account name : Muslim Women’s Association of SA Memb/support
- Account Number: 042949040
- BSB Number: 105 131
- Bank SA
- Description: “Cross Culture Donation”
Have a blessed Ramadan!